Our platform is your platform. Maximize efficiency, minimize costs and cut time to market.
The cloud-based software solution enables insurers to accelerate the digitalization of traditional insurance offerings and to introduce weather and yield index as well as parametric NatCat insurance schemes. It allows insurers to serve all client segments at low operational costs and to efficiently handle large-scale product distribution and management.
• Customized white label platform
• Modular system architecture
• Seamless front to back processes
• Automated pricing and policy management
• Real-time reporting and audit trail
Weather Index and Agriculture Insurance
Protect your business against losses due to adverse weather.
Companies of weather dependent industries such as construction, energy, tourism, transportation, agriculture, retail and wholesale suffer significant losses as a result to adverse weather. Our parametric insurance solutions are based on data provided by independent third-party agencies such as official weather stations or satellites. The payout is linked to reported data, e.g. rainfall, and does not require a proof of loss.
• Standardized index products for weather and yield
• Globally available for all reported weather parameters
• Automatic payout, no need to file a claim
• Solutions for all weather dependent industries
Parametric Nat Cat Insurance
Get immediate emergency cash after a natural disaster.
In the wake of natural catastrophes, immediate help is crucial for the survival and future economic prosperity of people and businesses in affected areas. Emergency payments are distributed within days based on modeled wind speed (and precipitation) for storms or on peak spectral acceleration (PSA) and peak ground acceleration (PGA) of an earthquake at the location of the insured.
• Global parametric solutions for earthquake and tropical cyclone risks
• Trigger based on the intensity of the natural catastrophes
• No need to file a claim
• Payout takes place within days and can be used for all purposes
All relevant global datasets at your fingertip.
The solution serves the growing need to better understand and manage climate-related risks and opportunities. The system allows analysts, decision makers and researchers to access, analyze, visualize and download climate, vegetation and NatCat data from different providers on a single platform.
• Single platform for all relevant global datasets
• Historical time series and multiple statistical analysis
• Data aggregation from grids to administrative units
• Visualization of anomalies on a regional or country level
Reduce cost and speed for claims.
The automatization of the claims settlement of indemnity-based products significantly reduces processing time. In affected areas, small losses are accepted and paid based on environmental data and sample checks. Traditional loss assessments are only carried out in larger claims.
• Claim validation through location-specific climate data
• Minimized and automated claims process for fast payouts
• Event footprint analysis within days including GIS shape files
• Calculation of expected loss of insurance portfolios
Understand your risk. Identify the best risk mitigation strategy.
We provide comprehensive and solution-oriented consultancy services for single risks as well as micro, meso and macro insurance schemes. Our expertise allows us to cover the entire value chain from identifying the insurance gap, risk analysis, product design, pricing, distribution to education and risk transfer.
• Risk analysis and feasibility studies
• Structuring of risk transfer products
• Design of country-wide schemes and industry solutions
• Education services